Carpet Cleaning Cork
See This Month Special Offer <<< Click
Professional Carpet Cleaning Cork - is a professional carpet cleaning business offering outstanding carpet cleaning with some of the Best Equipment on the Market. We offer a hot water deep extraction cleaning, preceded by vacuuming and pre-spraying for best carpet cleaning results.
This is the only cleaning method classified as “deep cleaning”. All the others are considered “light surface cleaning” because they are incapable of removing soil deep in the pile. Also, all other methods leave large amounts of cleaning agent in the carpet after cleaning.
All other methods should be used only if the carpet can't be cleaned by the water extraction method. And if you have a carpet that require low moisture or dry cleaning we can do it.
Carpet Cleaning Cork will identify possible hazards that can occur
during a cleaning process, once identified, we will adapt the methods
to give you a quality finish with no damage guaranteed
Carpet Cleaning Cork cleaning process involve::
- Pre-inspection: identifying the carpet, checking for any pre-existing conditions, soiling conditions and any permanent stains.
- Vacuuming: carpet will be thoroughly vacuumed with the commercial vacuum to remove bonded dry soil. Removing dry soil is one of the most important steps in cleaning.
- Furniture moving: all small and breakable items should be removed before our arrival. All other furniture will be safely moved.
- Pre-spray, pre-spot and agitation: pre-spray is applied on the carpet and certain spots are pre-treated. A professional agitating machine is used to further loosen the soil.
- Soil Extraction: the carpet is thoroughly rinsed using a powerfull extraction machine without over wetting the carpet or leaving a sticky residue behind.
- Post Spot Treatment: any spots or stains still remaining will get extra treatment with our many specialty spotting solutions.
- Post Groom: your carpet is groomed with a professional groomer so that the pile of your carpet is standing tall when we leave. Post grooming helps the carpet pile dry faster and in the right position.
- Final inspection: will walk with you to make sure that you are completely satisfied with the job
Wherever possible, we Use ECO-Friendly Solutions that are:
- Derived from renewable/sustainable sources
- Fully Biodegradable
- Exhibits anti-bacterial & anti-viral properties thanks to its unique natural-molecular cleaning action.
- Non-toxic to humans and pets
- Non-toxic to aquatic life
- Non-reactive with chemicals, such as chlorine bleach
- Non-caustic – Non-combustible – Non-corrosive – Non-flammable – Non-fuming – Non-hazardous – Non-polluting